Make Better Homebuying Decisions – Your Financial Health Depends on it!
This is the official website for my book, “How to Make Better Homebuying Decisions – An Insider’s Guide to Help People Save Money and Avoid Costly Mistakes”.
Making Good Homebuying Decisions Isn’t Difficult. All You Need is a System that Works and that Provides You with Sound Advice and Guidance, Not Sales Hype.
This book answers the following questions and more in great detail:
- How do you get out of renting and into a home of your own?
- As a first-time home buyer do you know what questions home buyers should ask?
- Do you have the resources needed to buy a home?
- Can you qualify for a mortgage?
- Is your credit good enough?
- Do you have enough money for the down payment and closing costs?
- Can you find a home you like but that you can also afford?
But there is more. This book also provides home buying tips that will save you money:
Do you know who to trust and work with? The traditional real estate industry has an ingrained sales culture. As a result who can you trust? When a real estate licensee claims to be a buyer agent, will the licensee actually be your agent? Or, are they telling you something you want to hear, but that they are unwilling or unable to provide? This home buying guide will help you avoid being sold a home.
Do you want to avoid making a major mistake? A recent bankrate.com survey of homeowners produced some shocking results. 63% of millennial homeowners surveyed regretted buying their home. 44% of all homeowners surveyed said they regretted buying their homes. They bought their home through a salesperson, not a trusted advisor, fiduciary agent.
Do you want to end up with buyer’s remorse like these homebuyers did? They wanted to take part in the American Dream of owning their own home. Shortly thereafter, they felt buyer’s remorse with the home they bought. For these homebuyers, the American Dream turned into a nightmare. This home buying book with teach you how to avoid costly mistakes most home buyers make.
Join author and real estate insider, Tom Wemett, as he shares his real estate advice with you. He has 48 years of full-time real estate experience, representing homebuyers only for the last 28 years. He is the author of two prior homebuying books, one of which is an Amazon best-seller.
Here’s a little more of what you’ll discover inside:
- Nine reasons to continue to rent and not buy a home.
- Five reasons why owning your own home makes more sense than renting.
- Ten ways to find cash for your down payment and closing costs.
- Five steps to prepare for buying the right home at the right price and on the right terms.
- Five ways to screw up your mortgage and home buying.
- Three ways to get and keep a higher credit score.
- Three steps to finding the right home within your budget.
- Your real estate “Miranda Warning”! Caveat Emptor – Let the buyer beware.
- Finding a True Loyal Agent(R), your best buyer agent option.
- A True Loyal Agent’s(R) pledge and guarantee of loyalty.
- Do buyer agents work for “free”?
- The three parts of developing a negotiation strategy.
- Take advantage of these seven seller motivations.
- Thirteen Tips for determining a starting offer price.
- Eleven important contract contingencies helpful for a buyer.
- Ten inspections and tests that aren’t included in most general home inspections.
- Eleven action items that need attention for a successful home closing.
- Should you even consider buying a home during a raging pandemic and economic crisis?
Connect with Tom Wemett’s practical advice and insider’s perspective. Make better homebuying decisions. Decisions that will save you money. Decisions that will help you avoid costly and stupid mistakes when buying your next home.
Available now at these fine book retailers (eBook – 99 cents for a limited time; Print book – $9.95):
Smashwords Store: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1043057
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/2940164250362
Gardners Extended Retail: https://www.gardners.com/Search/KeywordAnonymous/eBook?Keyword=9780999583135